Alemite now offers Model 8592, a new 26-gallon used fluid drain.
APPLICATION: Collection of used fluids including motor oil, transmission fluid, and coolant from under lift-mounted vehicles
• Heavy-duty 26-gallon tank is molded of durable, lightweight, corrosion resistant polyethylene
• Durable 4 in. swivel casters and 10 in. fixed-axle wheels are resistant to shop chemicals and run smoothly across rough shop floors
• Large 17 in. diameter offset funnel rotates to catch streaming oil and includes a removable filter screen
• Funnel height adjusts from 50 to 75 inches
• A 3/4 in. male camlock style connector extends from the top of the tank for quick, clean fluid extraction using a diaphragm pump or other fluid transfer system.
• Large handles on the front and back make the drain easy to maneuver into position
• Three large pocket recesses are ideal for allowing used filters to drain, and for storing vital tools and drain plugs
• Built-in, easy-to-read fluid level sight gauge
• 26-gallon (98 liter) reservoir with fluid level sight gauge, 3/4 in. male camlock connector, and three pocket recesses
• Two 4 in. swivel casters and two 10 in. fixed-axle wheels
• 17 in. diameter offset funnel with removable filter
This drain is ideal for large multi-bay shops and applications or environments where movement is restricted.
This drain features a 26 gallon reservoir molded of durable polyethylene for lighter weight, reduced corrosion and lower risk of damage to surrounding vehicles.