Balcrank 1120-040 CF30 1″ Aluminum Double Diaphragm Pump
- Replaces the old Balcrank 1120-024 pump
- Hytrel balls for better compatibility with waste oil
Advanced Technology, superior Performance, Low Maintenance.
New patented technology CenterFlo pumps feature reversed air/fluid design compared to conventional diaphragm pumps. Fluid path flows throughthe center of the pump with the air notor to the outside allowing improved suction and performance, less air consumption with less pulsation throughout the performance curve.
Diaphragm Pump Advantages: Discharge fluids up-to 28 gpm at 100 psi, to pump light to medium viscosity fluids.
- No rotating shafts or seals as found on electric pumps.
- Simple air operated design, no electricity needed. Works off shop air supply.
- Superior suction capability allowing for evacuation of used vehicle fluids such as used oil and anti-freeze.
- High volume dispense, evacuation and transfer of low to medium viscosity oils, anti-freeze, and windshield wash solutions.
- Pump can run dry without damage to the seals or wetted parts.
- On-demand operation, no switches or extra components required: pump starts and stops automatically on-demand.
- Ultimate adjustability using a simple air regulator adjustment to control flow and pressure requirements.
- No electical safety concerns.
Superior performance against back pressure, nominal loss of flow and pressure capacity, under real application conditions is minimized.
- Significant dry suction lift, eliminate self-priming issues when pumping from drums or tall tanks.
- Dependable lube-free directional pivot air valve: starts-up everytime. tolerant of oil, moisture and dirt, non-icing, no air leaks when pump is stalled against head pressure of the system.
- Reduced air consumption per gallon pumped, saves energy, and avoids the need to use a larger compressor.
- Reduced pulsation gives greater measurement accuracy and less splashing during dispense.
- In-line servicing of air valve, disphragms, and ball valves, without disconnecting from the fluid distribution line.
- Compact design allows this pumpto fit in small spaces.