Bendpak XPR-10S 10,000 lbs lifting capacity Two Post Symmetric
- 10,000‐lb lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive‐thru configuration
- Double‐telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Telescoping arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- Single‐piece columns
- Single‐point safety release
- Drop‐end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct‐drive cylinders
- Oversized 53″ tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17″ x 19″ A36 steel base plate
- Self‐lubricating dura‐glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3″
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy‐duty 1/2″ aircraft‐quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4‐piece 63mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Triple‐telescoping front arms
- ALI Approved.
Triple-telescoping front arms and two-stage rear arms
Increases overall arm positioning for lifting a variety of different wheel base vehicles. Overall arm sweep and minimum arm reach are also extended to precisely lift vehicles that have unibody construction, OEM recommended pick-up points and wide and / or narrow wheelbase configurations.
Our clearfloor models provide unobstructed floor space allowing technicians to easily move toolboxes, transmission jacks, oil drains and other equipment underneath the elevated vehicle.
Included truck and van adapters
Others might charge extra for these necessary adapters, but they’re standard with every XPR-Series lift. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks.