DRAIN, ROLLING PIT, 1″ CAM-LOCK
The Pit Boss Rolling pit drain captures used fluids. Specifically designed to easily roll on guide tracks in the user’s pit and connect to a used fluid evacuation system.
- Two anti-splash baffles, side splash guards and a metal catch screen.
- Ball drain valve and cam-lock half coupler – providing cleaner and faster evacuation.
- Front and rear drain ports.
- 3” diameter wheels which are mounted to accommodate a pit track width of 34″ to 53″.
- Tool shelf below the tank for pit service tools.
- Powder coated for corrosion resistance with high quality powder coating. Drain is available in safety yellow.
- All steel design, made in the USA.
34” L x 28.4” D x 16.72” H (extends to 53.50”) Adjustable height 2″ Fluid outlet
4140-060 1″ cam-lock nipple 4141-020 1″ NPT(F) Capacity
34 Gallons (128.7 L) Wetted materials Zinc plated steel, steel, Viton, HDPE, and PVC